Emergency Veterinary Care in Baltimore
Contact Falls Road Animal Hospital right away if you're having an emergency situation with your cat, dog or exotic pet.
Open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Emergency Services available evenings, weekends, and all holidays.
If your pet is having a veterinary emergency or needs urgent care, call us or bring your pet to our hospital as soon as you possibly can.
Early intervention can reduce recovery time, and could even save your pet's life.Map of Our Location
The following situations are examples of emergencies that require immediate care:
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Choking, difficulty breathing or continuous coughing/gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Inability to urinate or pass feces, or pain associated with urinating or passing feces
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea; 2+ episodes in 24-hours
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Your pet has ingested something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc.)
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, or blood in urine
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more
- Fractured bones or severe lameness