Veterinary Internal Medicine
Our Baltimore vets can provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions, from heart-related disorders to reproductive issues.
In the area of internal veterinary medicine, we treat diseases and disorders in animals' internal systems.
At Falls Road Animal Hospital, we often see challenging cases, from neurological disorders to tumors and immunological issues. Our veterinarians bring extensive experiencing in diagnosing and treating these and other internal conditions.
Leveraging a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods allows us to manage patients with multiple diseases or disorders. We provide effective treatment alternatives for those that do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Reproductive Issues
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
Does your pet need a procedure or expertise that we do not offer? We can refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Baltimore and throughout Maryland.
We use advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures to support our comprehensive approach to internal medicine.